Faro & Portanova - A Boutique New Jersey Law Firm
If you need to know the answers to any of these questions, a New Jersey family law attorney at Faro & Portanova can help.
- Should I stay in the house or should I leave?
- How much money am I entitled to for spousal support?
- Can my spouse take child custody from me?
- Will I lose my house?
- How will our property be divided?
The law firm of Faro & Portanova is located in Union City, New Jersey and provides legal representation and results to clients throughout New Jersey, including the counties of Hudson, Bergen, Essex, Morris, and Passaic. Our lawyers all have over 35 years of legal experience, including extensive experience in the following areas of the law:
- divorce and family law - including divorce, equitable distribution, alimony, child support, child custody, domestic abuse, grandparent rights, division of marital assets, paternity, and maintenance
- personal injury accidents - including personal injury, car accidents, truck accidents, motor vehicle accidents, product liability, and wrongful death litigation involving traumatic brain injuries, head injuries, burns and scars, broken bones, dislocations, fractures, neck injuries, back injuries, shoulder injuries, knee injuries, nerve injuries, paralysis, paraplegia, quadriplegia, and spinal cord injuries
- drunk driving and traffic violations - including drunk driving, dui, dwi, license suspensions, and traffic offenses
- real estate - including commercial and residential real estate transactions involving buyers, sellers, investors, contracts, title issues, zoning, mortgages, deeds, and foreclosure actions
- employment law - representing employees in the following: wrongful discharge, affirmative action, employment contracts, employment discrimination, lad, sexual harassment, wage & hour laws, whistleblower, cepa, wrongful termination, retaliatory discharge, etc.
- division of marital assets - including businesses, professional corporations, closely held companies, stocks, stock options, pension plans, retirement plans, 401k plans, IRAs, bonuses, gifts, and inheritances
The Faro & Portanova Philosophy
At Faro & Portanova we know our clients by name, not by case number, and our lawyers take the time in every case to personally meet with our clients, listen to what they have to say, advise them of all of their options, and formulate a plan of action. We have found that our clients appreciate our diversity and the fact that we can handle most of their legal needs ourselves. We also stress communication in our practice and understand the importance not only of the end result, but also the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your case is in good hands. Clients who hire us can expect the following:
- Free initial consultations with a lawyer
- Every lawyer has over 35 years experience
- Efficient and effective legal representation
- Contingent fees in personal injury cases
- Competitive fees in family law, real estate, and dwi defense
- Conveniently located - minutes from the Lincoln Tunnel
Whether you need a New Jersey family law attorney, a Union City car/truck accident lawyer, municipal court attorney or a real estate law firm, you want experienced representation from an attorney who cares about you and your problem, and is willing to devote the time to understand and resolve your legal issues. Contact Faro & Portanova today to schedule a free confidential consultation. Discover how putting our firm in your corner can make a difference.
"Because Experience Does Matter"
Se Habla Español
Conveniently located - minutes from the Lincoln Tunnel
At Faro & Portanova, our lawyers each have over 35 years of legal experience, and represent clients throughout New Jersey, including, but not limited to, the cities of Union City, West New York, Hoboken, Jersey City, North Bergen, Fairview, Weehawken, Hackensack, Newark, East Rutherford, Secaucus, Guttenberg, Lyndhurst, Paterson, and Morristown. Our attorneys also represent clients in the following counties: Hudson County, Bergen County, Essex County, Morris County, and Passaic County. If you want an experienced New Jersey lawyer, contact Attorney Faro or Attorney Portanova today, and schedule a free confidential consultation. Experience does make a difference.